Are you looking for the best dual screen portable DVD player for cars? This article has insights into it. In this recent time, means of entertainment are always at their peak. Everyone wants to get a view of something they can get busy with especially during a small journey or vacation.
Traveling in a car with a DVD player is one sure thing that would make you relax and enjoy a ride. But also looking for a good dual-screen DVD player for your car can be a challenging task. This article has therefore made it easier because efforts have been made to carefully select the best dual screen DVD player that you need for your car.
With this list of carefully selected dual-screen DVD players, you will get to choose based on your preference.
Best Dual Screen Portable Dvd Player For Car
- Naviskauto 10.1″ Dual Portable DVD Players for Car
- Fangor 10.5 Car Headrest Dual DVD Player
- Wonnie 10.5 Dual Screen Headrest DVD Player
- Rockville Dual Screen RDP711-BK Headrest DVD Player
- Wonnie 10.5 Dual Screen DVD Player
- Milanix 10″ Dual Screen Portable DVD Player
- Koramzi 9-inch Dual Screen Portable DVD Player
- Phillips PD9016 9″ Dual Portable DVD Player
This dual DVD is portable and you do not need an extra force to get it working. Another notable feature is its ability to play two different movies at the same time. It is also compatible with an earphone to reduce noise.
The manufacturers of this great deal made provisions for a double remote control as well. Also with a rechargeable battery to crown their efforts. One can tag this product as the best dual screen DVD player for a car. It has a pleasing clamshell design for the convenience of your kids.
- Has two 10.1 inch screens with an HS quality feature.
- The weight is 6.23 lb.
- Has a rechargeable lithium battery.
- It has two remotes and also controls buttons on the DVD players.
- It comes with an AV cord, wall charger, and car charger.
- It supports many formats like DVD, CD, AV cable, and USB, Region-free, and SD card.
- It has two remotes and control buttons thereby making it convenient to use.
- Convenient to mount.
- No built-in rechargeable battery.
This is yet another powerful dual-screen DVD player for your entertainment and convenience. This product is a good DVD player in headrests that is compatible with many formats. Just for your convenience, it accepts DVD, USB stick, and SD card.
The two screens both stream the same content with a fascinating HD. They are very easy to install and efficient for home use. Made with crisp stereo speakers, you sure bet the sound will be good.
- It has a pair of HD (1080 x 800) pleasing quality.
- It is compatible with standard DVDs, USB cards, SD cards, and varieties of others.
- Has a 10.5-inch screen.
- It is easy to install.
- The sound system is good because of its crisp stereo speakers.
- It supports multiple formats.
- It does not support Blu-ray and HDMI.
This is yet another dual-screen DVD player that allows for the playing of two different contents on each screen. This product also entails loud built-in speakers that will leave your kid’s eye glued to the player.
With this product, you do not have to spend anything trying to install it because it is a simple bracket-based install process. This DVD player supports a USB stick, DVDs, and SD cards.
- Has two 10.5 inch screens with a pleasing HD (1024 × 800) display.
- It comes with easy to mount brackets.
- It features in-built speakers.
- Saves installation costs because it is easy to install.
- The speakers are loud plus it has a standard audio jack.
- It can play two separate contents on both screens.
- It does not support Bluetooth connections or wireless headphones.
4. Rockville Dual Screen RDP711-BK Headrest DVD Player
Yet another dual-screen that comes with a unique design that lights up your car. While installing, you do not need pre-existing headrests because this DVD player comes with a pair of headrests. While installing is made easy, it is also made to fit into any car. Thereby making it a universal install.
The manufacturers also made provisions for a built-in FM transmitter. A retro video game console video is also an available feature.
- It comes with a pair of the headrest.
- Comes with an inbuilt FM transmitter.
- It has a retro video game console feature.
- It is easy to install.
- There is also an HDMI output option.
- It can only be used in automobiles.
The difference between this Wonnie brand and the other is that this has one DVD player and one monitor while the other has two DVD players. The battery capacity is very strong and can stay up to 4 hours. It has 10 different settings provided for the volume.
This player also has a long-lasting battery that would keep the viewers glued to it for a long time. The feature that made the product worthwhile is its ability to be used both at home and in your car.
- It has a 2700mAh rechargeable lithium battery.
- Comes with two 10.5-inch screens with 1024 × 800 pixel resolution.
- It comes with a car charger and an AC power adapter.
- It can share the same signal for playing films concurrently.
- Its sound quality and volume are loud enough.
- There is an option for an AV OUT
- There might be many cords.
6. Milanix 10″ Dual Screen Portable DVD Player
This box of double goodness allows you to watch a different DVD on each screen without interruption. The DVD player supports a USB port, SD card, even a headphone jack, and the rest of the others.
Did I mention that it has a rechargeable battery that can run up to 5 hours? This player has successfully met all requirements.
- Comes as two 10-inch screens.
- It comes with two car adapters.
- It comes with two AC adapters and two mount straps.
- Allows you to watch two different shows at the same time.
- It has extra options like a USB port, SD/MMC card slot, AV In and Out.
- Starts back from where you left off.
- Might be too loud.
This DVD player offers the best values most other DVDs can’t. It is a 9-inch dual-screen of awesomeness. Leading you to uninterrupted entertainment. It offers (800 × 480) pixel resolution.
Plus its long-lasting rechargeable battery, it can also play two different movies at the same time. This is a good purchase to go for if you are looking for affordability and luxury.
- Comes with two DVD players.
- It comes with two headrest bags.
- It comes with power adapters and also a car charger.
- It is highly portable.
- It can play two different things on each screen at the same time.
- It may not offer a high resolution.
Another technological luxury that allows your kids to watch two separate shows is what Phillips is all about. The players that as well allow you to share the same signal if the need arises.
With Phillips, you can never go wrong with quality neither will your kids not enjoy a long ride. The installation process is a DIY project that takes seconds to fix while you relax and let the trip begin.
- It has built-in stereo speakers.
- It comes with a car adapter.
- Has an easy installation process.
- It can play two different things at the same time.
- It can support a lot of formats like DVDs and CDs.
- Might come with a faulty cable.
Buying Guide For Dual Screen Portable DVD For Cars
Before the purchase is made, consider some factors that will guide your steps. Those factors will guarantee a successful purchase.
a. Installation: Look out for products with sturdy mounting brackets. This will help you DIY instead of the extra cost of hiring a professional.
b. Size: The size also matters and should be chosen according to how big or small you want them. The end product is to make your viewing experience worthwhile.
c. Supported Formats: Most times this poses a problem because some players might not be compatible with a lot of media. That is why this factor is important to go for products that support multiple media.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Headrest DVD players safe?
Yes, they are safe and convenient for backseat passengers as long as the product is durable.
Can I install my DVD player by myself?
Yes, you can. Although depending on the product itself. Some might require extra specialty due to tweaking of the wires, while some may come as a DIY project.
How do I know if my DVD player supports many media formats?
You would know if your DVD has an output port for the media. You can check through the body and then plug in and use any media of your choice.
You might as well consider extra features in your quest for buying a dual-screen DVD. It should not be limited to the regular features you know about. The most important thing is to place your preference first and then have an overwhelming viewing experience.